Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Road trip to Austin!

I'll post a blog about the whole trip later but this post is just me talking about my sister and I.
 We are crazy when we are together!! On the ride here we waved at random people at stop lights- you should have seen the looks we got! My sister, who we will call Carlz (a nickname she got a long time ago), was singing to a song at one point and using a brush as her 'microphone'. She looked at the man in the car next to us and he just stared like he didn't know whether or not to be scared or laugh his butt off!!
It was hilarious! Lets just say the side of our family that we are visiting is super... conservative? I don't know really... they are really strict with their kids (we are not aloud to say sucks and their older kids aren't aloud to watch certain shows because they don't want the younger one to see things) which I totally understand!  But just think how my sis and I feel. We are both teens and well.... its weird.
In fact we whisper stupid/dirty/or otherwise inappropriate comments to each other every 5 minutes!
 Anyway, so our family doesn't quite get us and I'm SURE we disturbed the adults and baffled and set a bad example for our younger cousin who we were with at the mall today.
 We were eating in the food court when Justin Bieber's "Baby" came on and we started singing and dancing in our seats. Let me just say that this is a first for my sis but the bagillionth time for me. After that "Drive By" by Train came on so we jammed to that. Our little cousin just stared at us with wide-eyed fasination with the public, what was to her  psychotic, outburst.
 For Carlz and I, it was just another Tuesday.
I am the craziest in our family no doubt; I'm a theatre nerd- what do you expect? And I am Happy to say that I am starting to rub off on my sister!!
 My cousin Valerie and I.... we'll.... we're something else haha! I'll save those stories for another time. (:
Until Next time!
XoXo Echo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment