Friday, July 20, 2012

More Than Just Another Pretty Face

Where to begin? I think I will keep my name to myself for now, that may change in the future. I am a sophomore in high school. I love music beyond reason; I hear it and it's like the beat flows through me; through my soul. I can feel myself rise and fall along with the beat. I can't simply 'listen' to a song and take it at face value; I embrace it and it takes me on a journey as it resonates within my soul. I know it sounds cheesy, but it's the only way I can describe it with words.
My passions include singing, dancing, and acting. What can I say? I was born to preform.
I discovered this last year that not only do I like writing.... but I'm actually good at it. Oddly enough, I have my World Geography teacher to thank for that... I used to think I was horrible.
I am unsure as to where this blog is going exactly.... so we'll have to wait and see how things unfold.
Until next time,
 XoXo Echo

No comments:

Post a Comment